Friday, October 16, 2009

My 28th. . .

So here I am blogging, thought I would try something new for my birthday. Honestly I am only doing this because I told my boy RC I was going to do it and F**k I cant go back now! I honestly thought it would be sooooo much easier to write this but i really dont know what to say?

Ok, I will write about this. Its my birthday today and I have heard from at least 5 people that dont talk to me 364 days a year. I understand its to say hi and wish a happy birthday, but dont act like we are going to hang out and sh*t. I hate this line " Hit me up we should hang out", NO! You dont want to hang, its just what you say to people when you interact. NOT ME! I will see someone I haven't seen in a while, say hi. Then there is that weird ass silence between us. . but only weird on their end because I said what I had to say, which was hi, they are the dumb asses just standing there looking at me. Then its the "O I think someone just called my name" look away, Sh*t I didn't hear anything but your excused!

Then again, I often use that "O I think someone just called my name" catch ya later thingy. I think its completely different though, because I am the one that walked away. I mean is it wrong that I can spot a dead end conversation before it even starts? Well if it is, F you I dont care, I think your just jealous that you can't spot the dead end conversation! I'm just playing.

Man, this blog thing could get someone in trouble, everyone is going to know how my brain works!

No comments:

Post a Comment