Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stuntin' for two. . . .

Last week I saw a young lady wearing something a tad bit on the "sexy" side, I really didn't think much of it but something caught my eye. She looked like she MAY have been pregnant. She did have one of those huge hand bags so I really couldn't tell.

Yesterday, I saw the same girl. . . this time without a handbag. She was in fact pregnant and not just pregnant, but REALLY pregnant. Wearing a really scandalous outfit (in my opinion). Low cut black sweater,one of the really long sweaters that goes to the knees, but she has a baby belly so it didn't go down as far. Black leggings, and because I'm not good at judging heel length, I'm going to say 4 inch heels. She was really walking around like "look at me, I'm sexy".

I'm not upset at wanting to be sexy at a point in your life that you may not feel as sexy. I'm all for embracing the fact that your pregnant and that in itself is a beautiful thing. I'm upset that she was walking around with a gang of friends that did NOT tell her that you could see her underwear through her pants! Also at the fact that she did NOT take into account that that may happen.

Be happy, feel sexy, but remember your about to be some little persons parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment